Buttermilk cottage was originally our 200 year old stone barn used for stabling our goat herd. Converted to a high spec holiday cottage Buttermilk cottage offers a home from home in the countryside for a family of four. With a private enclosed garden, overhanging Apple trees, wood fired hot-tub and private parking only a few meters from the cottage.
- Sleeps: 4*
- Beds: 1x king & 2x low level single beds
- Rooms: 4 (2 bedrooms)
- Facilities: Private garden & parking
- Bathroom: Shower over mini bath
- Other: TV/DVD
- Dog Friendly
- Free WiFi
- Hot tub (£50 per stay)
- Price: From £414 per week
* The children's room is on a mezzanine floor with steep steps and limited head height. Please note that we advise that this room is only suitable for children over 5. Stair gates are fitted and available for use. Alternatively, the corner sofa in the lounge converts to a double or single bed. Please call to discuss if you need any further details.
Tea and scones or cake supplied with essentials in the fridge on arrival.
The garden is fully enclosed and features a large lawn & wood fired hot tub.
All bookings are governed by our terms and conditions.
Please click here for details.
Arrival any day except Sunday. Minimum stay is 7 nights during the summer holidays and 2 nights at any other time.
Buttermilk cottage has a lounge / dining room, a fully fitted and equipped kitchen, a mezzanine children's room (limited headroom) with two low level beds, a master bedroom with king size bed and a fabulous hotel style bathroom.
The cottage's lounge has fabulous views across the wooded valley, and the interior has been designed to take into account the needs of families in particular. A BBQ area in the garden puts the final touches to the cottage with a picnic bench and seating for the whole family.
There's always a few essentials provided on arrival along with some welcome goodies too.